Monday, April 20, 2020

2Batx/ 3ESO. TO ALL MY STUDENTS (3rd part) Important!!

Good morning! Welcome again!
Hope everyone is ok, I truly do.
Firstly, I would like to express my concern to all the families who are affected by either the coronavirus or the consequences of it. 
Secondly, you will have your online lessons posted on the blog as usual.
Finally, you will have enough time to send your last assignments: Deadline 24th April.

3ESO: Read every post about 3ES0 and do the activities on the notebook.
Thank you for your messages!

2Batx : Taking into account the latest news from the UIB about the PBAU, we will divide the activities into 6 parts  (the ones which will be evaluated in Selectivity): 
Reading comprehension: 
    1.True/False questions
    2 In your own words
3 Vocabulary
4 Grammar
5 Phonetics
6 Writing
Thank you for your messages!

I will be available on englishticwithelena@gmail.com
and I'll try to answer as soon as possible, as I always do.

BEST WISHES!
____________

LET'S GET STARTED!